The Job Forum is a gateway for employers to assist past employees, connect job seekers with resources and find new candidates.
Assist Past Employees
The Job Forum is a free job search and career coaching service for professionals seeking employment in the San Francisco Bay Area. Employers are encouraged to recommend the Job Forum to past employees and other job seekers. The Job Forum is free and open to everyone. Job Forum meetings are held every Wednesday from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce. Read more [Links to Calendar Page]
Connect Job Seekers with Resources
The Job Forum offers many resources to assist our participants and all those seeking employment in the San Francisco Bay Area. Employers are encouraged to share these resources with job seekers. Resources include:
- A listing of job search organizations and explanation of the advantages they offer
- Information about associations, clubs and professional organizations in a wide range of industries
- Referrals for job seekers to specific job fairs, websites, libraries, publications, and books that can be helpful
- Tips and information on the job search process including research techniques, resume development, interview skills, contract negotiation and more
- Resumes review offering specific suggestions
- List of job related resources in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- And much more
Click here to access resources. [Links to Resources Page]
Find a Candidate
Employers are invited to send job opening announcements to the Job Forum. We will accept announcements share these with appropriate job seekers.
Please send relevant openings to The Job Forum, 235 Montgomery St, Suite 760, San Francisco, CA 94105.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-76967426-1’, ‘auto’);