The Job Forum is looking for great volunteers to help us with the valuable roles. These roles are ones where you can add the experience to your professional work experience. Please ask to interview for the roles you are interested in.
Contact Janet Beach for an interview:
Please briefly state why you are interested and what you hope to contribute.
- Conduct research for identifying ten new fundraising sources
- Help design marketing case statements for communicating the value of The Job Forum for different funding target audiences
- Create promotional materials and lead our outreach efforts
- Research and write grant proposals
- Develop/improve sponsorship descriptions and materials to help our organization achieve more corporate sponsorships to meet fundraising goals.
- Send appeal letters asking for donations
Social Media Marketing Developer for non-profit organization:
- Develop and implement Social Media to build awareness of our organization and its programs that help job hunters.
- Set up campaigns via Social Media to spread the word about our organization’s mission.
- Help with fundraising because social media can attract new donors and keeps existing donors engaged and aware of all we are accomplishing weekly
- Help with attracting new volunteers in that Social Media can assist us in growing a more of network of volunteers especially for high growth job and industry categories.
- Create Interactive content and post to social media to allow our audience to participate and feel more engaged.
Technical Project Assistant for non-profit organization:
- Provide technical support at select events
- Technical trouble shooting as needed
- Streamline and improve ways to use technology at the organization
- Provide some technical training to volunteers as needed
Co-Vice Chairman for non-profit organization:
- Prepare a path for a change of leadership in the future
- Take on responsibility for development and implementation of certain programs and events and add to the Job Forum leadership
- Moderate discussion panels and take over some of the time spent by the ED
- Conduct outreach to attract more volunteers experts for certain sectors
- Streamline the work effort and set up systems to repeat successful programs
- Generate ideas and recommend new programs and processes
- Become the face of the Job Forum leadership for certain target audiences
- Prepare and practice to take on more organization leadership in the future
Resource Development and engagement communications for non-profit organization:
- Take on responsibility for development and implementation of finding additional resources and partners and regularly communicating with select cohort groups and programs
- Set up a regular calendar of communications about Job Forum programs and results and volunteers to send to volunteers and supporters
- interview job hunters about their path to employment and write articles for the Job Forum digital newsletter
- Manage and develop regular useful communications for our meet up group to make it more valuable and engaging.